Established in 1986 in Orlando, Florida, Advanced Refrigeration & Air is a family owned and operated company with five locations across Florida that you can trust for all your commercial refrigeration and air conditioning needs. We have set industry standards through our 35+ years of serving leading grocery retailers, restaurants and many other commercial businesses in Florida, Georgia, and Alabama. We are respected both for our integrity and the quality of our work.
When people ask what makes Advanced Refrigeration & Air different, the answer is simple: consistent quality in every job we do. Therefore, we are rated #1 in quality and excellence by our customers!
As we continue to grow, we are seeking a Billing Clerk.
- We offer Health/Dental & Vision Benefits
- Paid Vacations & Holidays
- 401K with match
- Salary: $18-20 HR
- Weekly Pay
- Create, administrate and organize all requested paperwork for current clients.
- Process invoices into computer system utilizing Microsoft Dynamics – Wennsoft SMS
- Utilize and maintain integrity of inventory and item lists within.
- Generate invoices and monthly billing.
- Perform data entry using word processing, spreadsheets or database commands and format material as required.
- Interact with departmental and other staff on matters affecting data and publications flow and make recommendations for improvement or enhancement to job processes to ensure standards in data entry, collection and retrieval.
- Support projects manager including preparation of documents and follow up on timelines and deliverables.
- Attend project meetings.
- Participate in cross-functional teams.
- Process backup reports after data entry.
- Perform filing and copying.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Detailed oriented.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work well in a team-environment as well as independently.
- Data entry into accounting computer system
- Good basic math skills.
- MS Office skills, Excel experience.
- Microsoft Dynamics – Wennsoft SMS/EMS preferred.
- Minimum one year of experience with primary responsibility for billing, data entry, administration, and processing.