Established in 1986 in Orlando, Florida, Advanced Refrigeration & Air is a family owned and operated company with five locations across Florida that you can trust for all your commercial refrigeration and air conditioning needs. We have set industry standards through our 30+ years of serving leading grocery retailers, restaurants and many other commercial businesses in Florida, Georgia, and Alabama. We are respected both for our integrity and the quality of our work.
When people ask what makes Advanced Refrigeration & Air different, the answer is simple: consistent quality in every job we do. Therefore, we are rated #1 in quality and excellence by our customers!
As we continue to grow, we are seeking Entry level Construction Apprentices.
$500.00 Sign on Bonus after 90 days!
Advanced Refrigeration & Air is seeking hard-working and reliable construction apprentices. You will participate in a variety of construction projects and plans. To be successful in this position you will work well as part of team, take direction both oral and written, and be able to perform physical tasks.
- We offer paid travel time
- We offer on the job training in our training facility in Orlando, FL.
- We have multiple job sites around the state.
If you are looking to join a winning team in the Construction Industry and learn a trade like no other apply now!
Maintain heating/air conditioning systems, identify repair and, or replacement needs, provide
necessary information on the proper uses of the equipment, and assist other skilled trades as
required. Assist in the repair and maintenance of refrigeration, HVAC, heating, and ventilation
equipment to ensure customer needs are met efficiently and accurately.
- Refrigeration Installs/Demos
- Case line up & change outs
- Case cleaning
- Install overhead line sets & layout drains
- Replacing old set of lines in old systems/Running new set of lines for new installations
- Armaflex change outs
- Fabricating hanger supports
- Draining evaporator coils
- Insulating practices
- Brazing/ Welding/Pipefitting
- Read & Interpret blueprints
- Other Duties assigned
- Able to work out of town and nights (weekends off)
- Adhere to safety regulations
- Able to work on heights above 6′
- Reliable transportation
- Basic knowledge of commercial ice machines, HVAC, refrigeration, gas furnaces and Electrical functions, including troubleshooting electrical components
- Basic troubleshooting ability
- Basic mechanical skills
- Ability to lift up to 40lbs
- Ability to climb on rooftops
- Listen and comprehend written and oral instructions
- Good communications skills
- Customer service skills with the ability to build strong relationships with internal and external customers
- Good driving record
- Good attitude and team player