Refrigeration Technician – Orlando
$24 – $40 an hour
Established in 1986 in Orlando, Florida, Advanced Refrigeration & Air is a family owned and operated company with five locations across Florida that you can trust for all your commercial refrigeration and air conditioning needs. We have set industry standards through our 35+ years of serving leading grocery retailers, restaurants and many other commercial businesses in Florida, Georgia, and Alabama. We are respected both for our integrity and the quality of our work.
When people ask what makes Advanced Refrigeration & Air different, the answer is simple: consistent quality in every job we do. Therefore, we are rated #1 in quality and excellence by our customers!
As we continue to grow, we are seeking Refrigeration Technicians to serve our clients.
- Provide maintenance and repairs on HVAC/Refrigeration systems
- Service commercial refrigeration equipment and systems to include walk-in coolers, freezers, small self-contained equipment, reach-ins, building EMS systems.
- When on call, be available to respond to emergency situations during or after hours, for the purpose of resolving immediate safety concerns or major HVAC/ Refrigeration issues
- Process service calls, work-orders, maintenance calls etc. using provided mobile technology and MS Office Applications
- Adherence to all work safety policies and procedures
- Ability to troubleshoot remote units, parallel systems, glycol systems, CO2 systems, walk-ins, package units, and split systems.
- Working knowledge of refrigeration and building control systems (EMS-Emerson, Danfoss, KE2, Novar, Century Link etc.)
- Coordinate with administration and other trades to complete projects/work orders efficiently, while providing pertinent information for parts ordering
- EPA certification
- Communication, customer service skills and strong attention to details
- Must be able to work independently and with limited supervision.
- Clean driving record
- Clear drug screen
- 3-5 years of experience preferred.
- Competitive Pay Company Provided Vehicle, Cell Phone & iPad
- Health/Dental & Vision Benefits
- Paid Vacations & Holidays
- 401K with match
- Equipment & Tools
- Continuous Training & Education, and More!