Established in 1986 in Orlando, Florida, Advanced Refrigeration & Air is a family owned and operated company with five locations across Florida that you can trust for all your commercial refrigeration and air conditioning needs. We have set industry standards through our 30+ years of serving leading grocery retailers, restaurants and many other commercial businesses in Florida, Georgia, and Alabama. We are respected both for our integrity and the quality of our work.
When people ask what makes Advanced Refrigeration & Air different, the answer is simple: consistent quality in every job we do. Therefore, we are rated #1 in quality and excellence by our customers!
As we continue to grow, we are seeking an Overnight Dispatcher to serve our clients.
- Answer all incoming calls to main line including service calls and the receptionist line.
- Answer general phone inquiries in a professional and courteous manner.
- Receive and dispatch work orders and service calls for technicians service calls in order of receiving.
- Answer and dispatch most of daytime calls. Average calls per day is 60.
- Dispatch all service calls to appropriate technicians.
- Record all service calls into Great Plains to maintain records.
- Scan all Orlando & Sarasota location incoming invoices.
- Organize Billable, Non-billable, Preventative Maintenance and In-house service orders.
- Take time off timesheets and transfer to invoices – (Non-Billable).
- Input information gathered from invoices into Microsoft Excel and Great Plains.
- Send Non-billable, Preventative Maintenance and Verisae Service Orders to proper Publix Supermarket Division.
- Maintain confidentiality in all aspect of staff and company information.
- Assist and update maintenance of the department files & web files.
- Monitor and verify store Dial Out Alarms, Dispatch alarms when necessary.
- Control and record access to the gate during after hours.
- Perform general clerical duties to include, but not limited to, copying, faxing, mailing and filing.
- Good time management skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Clear written and verbal communication.
- Work well in a team environment.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Schedule: T – Th: 6:00 PM – 6:00 AM
- Strong phone ettiquette
- Intermediate MS Office
- Strong writing, analytical and problem-solving and communication skills.
- Knowledge of principles and practices of organization, planning, records management and general administration.
- Ability to operate standard office equipment, including but not limited to, computers, telephone systems, calculators, copiers and facsimile machines.
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions.
- 3 + year’s office experience with a proven facility in date entry, customer service, and problem resolution.
- Microsoft Great Plains preferred