Established in 1986 in Orlando, Florida, Advanced Refrigeration & Air is a family owned and operated company with five locations across Florida that you can trust for all your commercial refrigeration and air conditioning needs. We have set industry standards through our 35+ years of serving leading grocery retailers, restaurants and many other commercial businesses in Florida, Georgia, and Alabama. We are respected both for our integrity and the quality of our work.
When people ask what makes Advanced Refrigeration & Air different, the answer is simple: consistent quality in every job we do. Therefore, we are rated #1 in quality and excellence by our customers!
As we continue to grow, we are seeking a Construction Refrigeration Pipefitter to serve our clients.
*$500.00 Sign on Bonus after 90 days!
- We offer paid travel time
- We offer on the job training in our training facility in Orlando, FL.
- We have multiple job sites around the state.
- Health/Dental & Vision Benefits
- Paid Vacations & Holidays
- 401K with match
- Salary: $20-25 HR
- Weekly Pay
- Expertise in refrigeration piping and fixture setting.
- Read and interpret blue prints.
- Work with all levels of employees throughout the company.
- Knowledge of commercial installation of refrigeration systems.
- Electrical, plumbing, HVAC knowledge.
- Knowledge of materials, equipment and tools of the trade.
- Have proper brazing technique.
- Able to do overhead line sets.
- Able to do case lineup, pipe and layout drains.
- Able to demo walk-in, install new, hang, pipe, drain evaporator coils.
- Able to work independently.
- Good mechanical skills and use of hand and power tools.
- Safe work practices and safety rule compliance.
- Ability to be flexible, work days, nights and out of town.
- Must have driver’s license.