Established in 1986 in Orlando, Florida, Advanced Refrigeration & Air is a family owned and operated company with five locations across Florida that you can trust for all your commercial refrigeration and air conditioning needs. We have set industry standards through our 30+ years of serving leading grocery retailers, restaurants and many other commercial businesses in Florida, Georgia, and Alabama. We are respected both for our integrity and the quality of our work.
When people ask what makes Advanced Refrigeration & Air different, the answer is simple: consistent quality in every job we do. Therefore, we are rated #1 in quality and excellence by our customers!
As we continue to grow, we are seeking Supervisor’s to serve our clients.
*$1,500.00 Sign on Bonus after 90 days!
- We offer paid travel time
- We offer on the job training in our training facility in Orlando, FL.
- We have multiple job sites around the state.
- Health/Dental & Vision Benefits
- Paid Vacations & Holidays
- 401K with match
- Salary: $25-31 HR
- Weekly Pay
- Promote teamwork, direct and lead crew members in productivity and workplace safety.
- Expertise in refrigeration piping, fixture setting, pump down and startup of refrigeration systems.
- Read and interpret blueprints, specifications, and scope of work.
- Forecast and schedule work daily and weekly assignments for crews.
- Provide support by managing labor hours, equipment, and materials for project.
- Work with all trades including customer to ensure work is on schedule and quality completion of projects.
- Performs all EMS wiring and programming for all manufactures of EMS systems.
- Performs full start-up of new parallel refrigeration systems and individual systems.
- Work with all levels of employees throughout the company.
- Must be flexible – Schedule consists of days, nights and out of town.
- Ability to work independently and oversee all phases of project.
- Knowledge of commercial installation of refrigeration systems and tools of the trade is an absolutely must.
- Electrical, plumbing, HVAC knowledge.
- Ability to do overhead layout and run line sets.
- Ability to do case lineup, pipe, and layout drains.
- Ability to demo walk-in, install new, hang, pipe, drain evaporator coils.
- Ability to pressurize, pull vacuums and pump down rack.
- Ability to add system to rack and perform oil changes.
- Ability to efficiently troubleshoot supermarket refrigeration equipment.
- Ability to multi-task effectively.
- Good mechanical skills and use of hand and power tools.
- Safe work practices and safety rule compliance.
- Knowledge of Microsoft applications and basic computer skills.
- EPA Certified
- Must have valid insurable driver’s license.
- Good driving record.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Referral program
- Vision insurance